The computer always serves. You have to return it with a smash everytime.
You can serve, smash, call up a barrier and curve the return. The computer may manage to return the ball that can be a curve or a smash(boss stage only). Keep a rally going and beat them all(99 levels)!
1. Move the paddle for the ball.
2. Shake the device when the color of the navigation box changes. In the picture card show below, it changes into red from green.
3. When you hit a smash inside the inner box of the paddle, it becomes a supersmash.
1. Curve return: You can curve the return with moving the paddle.
2. Barrier: Pinch your fingers and expand them. The paddle will cover out over the screen. You can see in the status bar how many times your can do "barrier." You can smash while using "barrier."
Take your finger off on the ball. You can curve the service with moving the paddle.
[score] = [base score] x [level number].
[base score] = 1000 x [shake power].
[base score] = 3000 x [shake power].
[base score] = 3000.
[base score] = 10 x [swipe power] x [acculacy multiplier].
The acculacy multiplier equals 3, if you hit the ball inside the inner frame. Otherwise, the acculacy multiplier equals 1.
[base score] = 1000.
Because using barrier garantees your smash to be a super smash, you can easily earn high score with barriers. We reccomend you save barriers while the level is low and perform barrier smash when you are in as high level as possible. Pay attention to the maximum number of barriers you can have, which is 5. You get one when you beat bosses, and when you earn 1 million points, 4 million points, 9 million points, and so on.